At a Glance
- An attractive, informative publication that upscale homeowners rely on to find innovative, quality products and services to enhance home, health and recreation.
- Direct-mailed by name to the top 19% of homeowners in St. Louis County and nearby St. Charles County, plus select homes in the City of St. Louis and eastern Franklin County (St. Albans, Pacific). Publication is mailed to all owner-occupied single-family homes valued at $400,000 or more in the distribution areas ($350,000+ in St. Charles County), offering considerably greater reach than other glossy magazines in the St. Louis area. Each homeowner receives County Living Magazine four times a year.
- In addition, County Living is mailed to the offices of over 1,300 medical providers, for waiting room reading.
- A key feature is editorial support we make available to advertisers in every issue. These articles educate potential buyers for considered purchase professional services and products. At the end of each article readers are provided contact information for the advertiser.
- We provide advertiser exclusivity, limiting the number of providers in every category.
- We offer advertising as well as article support at a cost of pennies per high-value home. In addition, ads and articles appear on our website and in our social media postings.
Circulation and Publishing Schedules:
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT County Living Magazine CONTACT:
TODD ABRAMS, PUBLISHER